- Perform in-depth study and analysis in IT service for region.
- Medium to high level customer communication to obtain customer's requirement and present my clients technical solution
- Based on customer's requirements, lead a solution team to make a complete data-center solution, including IT infrastructure integration, cloud integration or DC consolidation/migration
- In pre-sales stage, lead a solution team to analyse customer's RFP, being the solution architect as well as estimating the total cost and risk
- In delivery stage, work as a technical director to guide the solution team in order to make the design as well as taking responsibility for implementation, commission, test and acceptance.
Edinburgh is Scotland's compact, hilly capital. It has a medieval Old Town and elegant Georgian New Town with gardens and neoclassical buildings. Looming over the city is Edinburgh Castle, home to Scotland’s crown jewels and the Stone of Destiny, used in the coronation of Scottish rulers. Arthur’s Seat is an imposing peak in Holyrood Park with sweeping views, and Calton Hill is topped with monuments and memorials.